Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Business Systems Analyst
Connetics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Orion NZ Ltd (who is owned by the Christchurch City Holdings Limited (CCHL) Group), which owns and operates the electricity distribution network in central Canterbury. With our head office based in Christchurch and another depot in Cromwell and Tawa, we’re responsible for constructing and maintaining overhead and underground lines and equipment across these locations. Providing such a critical service is no easy task and we know that to be the best, our people need to be connected, safe, and involved.
Technology and Digital Solutions (TDS) comprises a team of permanent and contract consultants with a varying range of information technology backgrounds. The teams vision is to be the first fully digital Field Services provider in Aotearoa; Enabling our users and customers to collaborate with real-time data and end-to-end processes, anywhere, anytime.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Team Leader, Digital Applications, the Business Systems Analyst will support the day-to-day operation and development of Connetics ERP solution (SAP) and deliver projects that enhance business processes and create efficiencies to business practices while providing support to all users of the system.
The finer details
Remuneration/Hours of work:
- Total annual remuneration packages range from $89,000 NZD to $110,000 NZD
- Minimum of 40 hours per week
- Based at Connetics' Christchurch location
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a Business Systems Analyst role
- Relevant degree/qualification
- Experience in the use of our support of SAP Modules (FI, PS, SD, PM)
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic/Intermediate/Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven experience of policy and process improvement practices