Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
We’re on the lookout for talented, experienced engineers for various roles to help us achieve our purpose of Powering a Cleaner & Brighter Future.
Connetics is a multi-disciplined, multi-regional electrical design, construction and maintenance business. We maintain and develop electrical infrastructure assets for energy customers throughout Aotearoa.
Connetics is ultimately owned by the ratepayers of Christchurch (via the Orion Group) and as such our financial returns enable the council to make further investments for the benefit of the NZ community.
The Orion Group’s vision is big and bold “Powering a Cleaner and Brighter Future”. Connetics part of this is to exceed our customers' current and future needs, take a lead in sustainability and deliver innovative future energy services.
Connetics offers a true design, supply, build, operate, and maintain delivery model having all services located at our main depot in Ōtautahi Christchurch. This connection means that the designer can get to site to see their designs being constructed and subsequently helps to develop more well-rounded engineers.
An experienced engineer with a passion for delivering energy solutions across Aotearoa with experience in any of the following;
- Power Systems Analysis
- Substations Design: Primary, Secondary, etc…
- Overhead Line Design
- Network Reticulation design
- LV Industrial Design
You will also be a committed team player who enjoys working with others to innovate, collaborate, adapt and solve problems together.
What we offer
- A collaborative working environment that embraces diversity and inclusion
- A supportive team that will always have your back
- Modern office environment with onsite parking
- Wellness initiatives - including flu vaccinations, discounted medical insurance & annual skin checks
- Social club with access to company Hanmer holiday home
- Long service leave
- Work life balance - flexible working
- Remote working – including permanent work from home options
- Opportunities to work across or connect with CCHL organizations via the Te Whāriki platform
If this sounds like you then apply now!