Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Connetics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Orion NZ Ltd (who is owned by the Christchurch City Holdings Limited (CCHL) Group), which owns and operates the electricity distribution network in central Canterbury. With our head office based in Christchurch and another depot in Cromwell and Tawa, we’re responsible for constructing and maintaining overhead and underground lines and equipment across these locations. Providing such a critical service is no easy task and we know that to be the best, our people need to be connected, safe, and involved.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, the Management Accountant will be responsible for a variety of management accounting functions including budgeting and forecasting, monthly/ad-hoc reporting, providing analytics and key performance metrics.
In this role you will also be a point of contact for the preparation of business cases, the execution of the Internal Audit Plan, and advice to internal and external stakeholders.
- 1 – 2 years relevant accounting experience and a relevant degree/qualification
- Intermediate or advanced skills in excel
- Experience working with an ERP system
- Someone who is technologically savvy
- Effectively able to communicate financial information to stakeholders with varying levels of financial acumen
- Effectively able to produce, analyse and interpret complex financial spreadsheets
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to multi-task in a calm and professional manner
At Connetics we understand that when your work environment fits your values and lifestyle, it’s a better place to be. We offer flexibility and a range of employee benefits to ensure everything is in balance. We trust you to get the job done, and we respect the diversity and uniqueness of our people.
Pre-Employment Tests | Medical & Ministry of Justice
Connetics require all successful applicants to complete a pre-employment Ministry of Justice check, a Pre-Employment medical test which includes a Drug and Alcohol test.
Applications 7 July 2022.