Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Network Access Coordinator | Christchurch
At Connetics, you’ll get more of what matters. More satisfaction, a more active role in problem-solving and decision-making, and more life in a day.
Picture a new life where you’re All Ways Connected to development opportunities, a commitment to your safety, and an approach towards innovation where your input is respected and valued.
As a leading contractor in the electrical distribution industry in New Zealand, we are committed to delivering quality-focused contracting services to a range of clients nationwide.
Connetics is committed to the health and safety of our employees, contractors, customers and the community. By putting a strong focus on health and safety, we aim to be an industry leader in safety performance and to ensure all our staff go home safely every day.
About the role
We are seeking a Network Access Coordinator to ensure HV/LV operating orders are generated in a timely manner so that scheduled works as well as, reactive and minor works, can proceed as scheduled.
Key tasks will include:
- Reviewing tender documents for operating requirements;
- Generating HV/LV operating orders;
- Ensuring appropriate network documentation is forwarded to customers and staff in a timely manner;
- Liaising with customers to ensure disruption to their network is minimised;
- Ensuring customers are notified of shutdowns;
- Providing technical expertise/training to the team; and
- Providing regular reporting on the status of all work.
Ideally, the successful applicant will have:
- A relevant electrical trade or tertiary qualification;
- Electrical supply industry knowledge;
- Network competencies;
- Previous experience liaising with customers; and
- Planning and problem solving
In addition, you will have excellent organisational and time management skills and hold a current driver’s licence.
At Connetics we understand that when your work environment fits your values and lifestyle, it’s a better place to be. We offer flexibility and a range of employee benefits to ensure everything is in balance. We trust you to get the job done, and we respect the diversity and uniqueness of our people.
What we offer
- Develop your career with us. We provide and pay for all the training you need to do your job.
- Wellness initiatives – including flu vaccinations
- Access to discounted medical insurance
- Work-life balance
- Social Club with access to company Hanmer holiday home
- Long Service Leave
Pre-Employment Tests | Medical & Ministry of Justice
Connetics require all successful applicants to complete a pre-employment Ministry of Justice check, a Pre-Employment medical test which includes a Drug and Alcohol test.