Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Organisational Change and Development Lead
Be part of establishing and leading a broader function with additional capability within Connetics. As part of our People and Culture team, you will help drive and support the Orion Group purpose of ‘Powering a cleaner and brighter future’.
- Build a community of expertise to lift operational excellence aligned with positive climate action
- Experience in organisational development/learning development/change management
- Leadership expertise and proven success in large-scale talent, change and/or transformation projects
Who we are
Connetics is a multi-disciplined, multi-regional electrical design, construction, and maintenance business. We maintain and develop electrical infrastructure assets for energy customers, including the third largest electricity distribution network in Aotearoa.
We know that what we do at Connetics matters, with solutions that begin at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. We achieve this through exceeding our customers’ current and future needs, leading in sustainability and delivering innovative future energy services.
Connetics offers a true design, supply, build, operate, and maintain delivery model. The future in the energy sector is full of opportunity. Connetics is taking a long-term investment view based on a supportive, inclusive, and high-performing culture, with smart and efficient processes so we can continue growing what we do best at scale.
Who we are looking for
The role will support the Head of People and Culture and work collaboratively with the People and Capability Manager to improve the employee experience and develop a future-focused workforce. The role is broad and tailorable to the right candidates’ strengths and aspirations; with a focus on complementing the current strengths and building additional capability within the team. The role is best suited to someone with organisational development experience in large or complex organisations. Previous experience would include leading and supporting talent management, capability and leadership development and the delivery of change for improved work outcomes.
You will be responsible for:
- Organisational Culture and Employee Experience
- Organisational Development
- Talent Management
- Leadership Development
- Learning and Development
- Change Management and Innovation
- Strategy Engagement and Communication
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an organisational development/learning development/change management role
- Tertiary or post tertiary qualification in Business Management, Industrial Psychology, Human Resources, or similar qualification (or equivalent experience)
- Leadership expertise and proven success in large scale talent, change and/or transformation projects
- Demonstrated knowledge in shifting culture, organisational development and design, identifying and developing talent, leadership and capability development, change and innovation management
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
What We Offer
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer:
- A collaborative working environment that embraces diversity and inclusion
- A supportive team that will always have your back
- Modern office environment with onsite parking and flexible working arrangements
- Opportunities to work across and connect with CCHL organisations
Don’t hesitate to apply! We will be progressing applications as they come in.
For further information on the role don’t
hesitate to contact Mark
Lewis, Head of People and Culture.