Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
With our head office based in Christchurch and additional depots in Cromwell and Tawa, we are responsible for constructing and maintaining overhead, underground and high voltage equipment across these electrical networks. Providing such a critical service is no easy task and we know that to be the best, our people need to be connected, safe, and involved.
About the role
This role will be undertaking contract administration as well as providing assistance and critical back up function to the PMO Planner, Procurement Lead and Quantity Surveyor, (full training across these areas will be provided). Based in our Christchurch Office, reporting to Head of Project Management Office, this role will have plenty of opportunity for growth and development due to the opportunities presented by the PMO team.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a contract administrator or procurement role
- Relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent level of experience
- Understanding of contracting and procurement frameworks is desirable
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated abilities to set priorities, delivery of results within deadlines and with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to prioritize tasks according to urgency across multiple delivery partners
- Current and valid driver’s license
At Connetics we understand that
when your work environment fits your values and lifestyle, it’s a better place
to be. We offer flexibility and a range of employee benefits to ensure
everything is in balance. We trust you to get the job done, and we respect the
diversity and uniqueness of our people.
Pre-Employment Tests | Medical & Ministry of Justice
Connetics require all successful applicants to complete a pre-employment Ministry of Justice check, a Pre-Employment medical test which includes a Drug and Alcohol test.