Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Programme Manager – Data and Digital
- IT Programme Management opportunity
- Supportive, collaborative team environment
- Great work/life balance
Mō mātou- About Connetics
Connetics is a multi-disciplined, multi-regional electrical distribution construction, and maintenance business. We maintain and develop electrical and utilities infrastructure assets for power networks, councils and private entities operating in a highly competitive contracting market. Connetics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Orion NZ Ltd (a Christchurch City Holdings Limited company) which operates within an Orion group ecosystem as the electricity distribution services unit, with an Integrated Leadership Team representing the wider Group context.
has a current turnover of approximately $100 million, employing approximately
400 people across branches in Wellington, Central Otago, Westport, Paraparaumu
as well as our head office and depots in Christchurch.
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi- About the role
The Programme Manager role is an integral part of the Technology and Digital Solutions Team and reports to the Technology and Digital Solutions (TDS) Manager. Responsible for delivery of Data and Digital Programmes to achieve operational excellence and to translate improvement opportunities into strategic programmes. Working with the TDS Manager to setup governance for the delivery of work by the TDS team and help monitor and review by compiling and providing metric reports.
Ngā pūkenga me ngā wheako-Skills /Experience
- Programme management experience in an IS environment (5 years+) in a large corporate environment
- Experience delivering data and digital programmes
- Relevant degree/qualification/ Or industry related qualifications
- Essential, knowledge of Agile and Lean
- Collaborative, inclusive leadership style
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Knowledge of the electrical supply industry and affiliated industries that Connetics operates within would be beneficial
- Desirable, knowledge of ITIL process
- Current and valid driver’s licence
At Connetics we understand that when your work environment fits your values and lifestyle, it’s a better place to be. We offer flexibility and a range of employee benefits to ensure everything is in balance. We trust you to get the job done, and we respect the diversity and uniqueness of our people.
- A collaborative working environment that embraces diversity and inclusion
- A supportive team that will always have your back
- Ongoing access to worksites to build your practical knowledge and experience
- Modern office environment with onsite parking
- Wellness initiatives - including flu vaccinations, discounted medical insurance & annual skin checks
- Social club with access to company Hanmer holiday home
- Long service leave
- Work life balance - flexible working
Pre-Employment Tests | Medical & Ministry of Justice
Connetics require all successful applicants to complete a pre-employment Ministry of Justice check, a Pre-Employment medical test which includes a Drug and Alcohol test.
close: 19th October 2022