Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Senior CAD Designer
- Great career opportunity
- Excellent work life balance
- Work for a trusted brand that's growing
Mō mātou- About Connetics
With our head office based in Christchurch and another depot in Cromwell and Tawa, we’re responsible for constructing and maintaining overhead and underground lines and equipment across these locations. Providing such a critical service is no easy task and we know that to be the best, our people need to be connected, safe, and involved.
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi- About the role
Reporting directly to the CAD Lead, the position of the Senior CAD Designer role is to provide CAD draughting and design services in the areas of Lighting and Power design to the Design & Engineering team. The role is intended as a senior position in the CAD team for someone with significant professional draughting experience in lighting, power distribution or substation design. The majority of the role requires the completion of 2D drawings in AutoCAD with some projects completed in 3D CAD tools such as Revit and Inventor.
Ngā pūkenga me ngā wheako-Skills /Experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience and expertise with AutoCAD or other similar software.
- Relevant industry experience, with specific experience in Electrical, Lighting or Substation Design.
- Prior experience and expertise in BIM modelling i.e.: Revit and 3D Modelling i.e.: Inventor.
- Knowledge of Visual Basic for Applications or LISP to maintain and create AutoCAD automations.
- Prior experience in peer reviewing.
- Hold a current full driver’s licence.
At Connetics we understand that when your work environment fits your values and lifestyle, it’s a better place to be. We offer flexibility and a range of employee benefits to ensure everything is in balance. We trust you to get the job done, and we respect the diversity and uniqueness of our people.
Pre-Employment Tests | Medical & Ministry of Justice
Connetics require all successful applicants to complete a pre-employment Ministry of Justice check, a Pre-Employment medical test which includes a Drug and Alcohol test.
Applications close: 7th October 2022