Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Senior HSE Business Partner
Mō mātou - About Connetics
With our head office based in Christchurch and depots in Cromwell and Tawa, we are responsible for constructing and maintaining distribution electricity reticulation, substations and protection across these locations. Providing such a critical service is no easy task and we know that to be the best, our people need to be connected, safe, and involved.
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi - About the role
The Health, Safety & Environment Senior Business Partner supports innovation and implementation in the health, safety, and environment (HSE) Team through a business partnering and integrated solutions methodology by improving processes, systems and technology for our people.
Activities range from identifying and developing key change components, facilitating change delivery and working alongside stakeholders of all levels to ensure successful implementation. This position also includes providing business partner support and cover to the HSE BP Team as and when required.
Ngā pūkenga me ngā wheako – Skills /Experience
This is an exciting career move for an experienced HSE Business Partner already familiar with integrated service delivery within a complex and dynamic business. This role requires the ability to build strong operational relationships while influencing positive safety culture and supporting change. Proficiency in delivering risk management, contractor management, and developing HSE management systems is essential. Of equal importance is the capability and maturity to facilitate change management strategies focussed on employee engagement and adoption.
Skills and Qualifications
- Relevant HSE and/or change management qualifications
- Experience with integrated service delivery within a complex and dynamic business
- Effective skills in communication, facilitation, and stakeholder engagement
- Proficiency in information management and systems, including Microsoft Office and e-learning software literacy
At Connetics, you'll benefit from:
At Connetics we offer flexibility and a range of employee benefits to ensure everything is in balance. We trust you to get the job done, and we respect the diversity and uniqueness of our people. In addition, we offer:
- Long-service leave
- Health and wellbeing perks, including free confidential counselling, annual flu vaccines, mole checks and biennial mini medicals
- Recognition programmes including in the moment recognition, and team and individual awards
- Career development opportunities such as seminars, training and leadership development
- Mentoring for professional and personal pursuits from mentors across the CCHL Group
- Social perks including super cheap rates at our Hanmer Holiday House, family fun events, breakfast events and Social Club gatherings
Pre-Employment Tests | Medical & Ministry of Justice
Connetics require all successful applicants to complete a pre-employment Ministry of Justice check, a Pre-Employment medical test which includes a Drug and Alcohol test.