Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
With our head office in Christchurch and another depot in Cromwell and Tawa, we’re responsible for constructing and maintaining overhead and underground lines and equipment across these locations. Providing such a critical service is no easy task, and we know that to be the best, our people need to be connected, safe, and involved
About the role
We have an opportunity for a Storeperson to join our dynamic Supply & Logistics Team. This is a busy and physical role which involves undertaking general warehouse duties including picking, packing, receiving, dispatching and managing inventory held in our Waterloo Road warehouse.
To be successful you will have:
- A great work ethic
- An excellent communications style
- Pride yourself on your customer service skills
- A Health and Safety mindset
The sky is the limit for someone with a great attitude.
At Connetics, you'll also benefit from the following:
- Long-service leave
- Health and wellbeing perks, including free confidential counselling, annual flu vaccines, mole checks, biennial mini medicals
- Recognition programmes including in the moment recognition, and team and individual awards
- Career development opportunities such as seminars, training and leadership development
- Mentoring for professional and personal pursuits from mentors across the CCHL Group
- Social perks including super cheap rates at our Hanmer Holiday House, family fun events, breakfast events and Social Club gatherings
Pre-employment tests - Medical and Ministry of Justice
Connetics require all successful applicants to complete a pre-employment medical test, which includes a drug and alcohol test and a pre-employment Ministry of Justice check.