Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Talent Acquisition Lead
Talent Acquisition Lead
Be part of establishing and leading a broader function with additional capability within the Orion Group. Working in collaboration with the Group People and Capability teams, you will help drive and support the Orion Group purpose of ‘Powering a cleaner and brighter future’.
- Create a community of expertise to support lifting operational excellence aligned with positive climate action
- Fully utilise your experience in recruitment, talent sourcing and building talent pipelines
- Collaborate across operational delivery, education and training providers and local iwi to make visible and realise career opportunities in the energy sector
- Build external talent pipelines focused on critical roles, increasing diversity, and creating career pathways for rangatahi
Who we are
The Orion Group is here to power New Zealand’s cleanest and brightest community, now and in the future. Working for us means joining a best-in-class electricity network that enables energy choice and supports decarbonising our region and Aotearoa. People matter to us, we care deeply about our people, the public and the community we serve striving towards a sustainable future for generations to come. The Orion Group is made up of Orion, Connetics and Energy Academy.
Orion owns and operates the electricity distribution network that provides power to central Canterbury. As the third largest electricity distribution network in New Zealand, we cover remote rural areas, regional towns and the city of Christchurch.
Connetics is a multi-disciplined, multi-regional electrical design, construction, and maintenance business and offers a true design, supply, build, operate, and maintain delivery model.
Energy Academy is working to close the gap between supply and demand for capability in the energy sector.
The future in the energy sector is full of opportunity. The Orion Group is taking a long-term investment view based on a supportive, inclusive, and high-performing culture, with smart and efficient processes so we can continue growing what we do best at scale and have a positive impact on the environment.
Working with us, you will enjoy:
- A collaborative working environment that embraces diversity and inclusion
- A supportive team that will always have your back
- Modern office environment with onsite parking and flexible working arrangements
- Opportunities to work across and connect with CCHL organisations
- A wide range of benefits.
Who we are looking for
The role will report to the Head of People and Culture at Connetics and work collaboratively with the People and Capability Managers at Orion and Connetics, leading talent acquisition initiatives across the Group, providing trusted talent advice and support, securing high caliber candidates who are a great fit both technically and culturally. The role is broad and tailorable to the right candidates’ strengths and aspirations; with a focus on complementing the current strengths across our People and Capability teams. The role is best suited to someone with recruitment and talent acquisition experience in large or complex organisations. Previous experience would include integrating and aligning talent solutions across the talent lifecycle, creatively co-ordinating brand stories to strengthen EVP and building strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders with a focus on diversity and inclusion.
Don’t hesitate to apply! We will be progressing applications as they come in.
For further information on the role please contact Mark Lewis Mark Lewis, Head of People and Culture.