Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Team Leader Security & Infrastructure
- Exciting career opportunity
- Enjoy a great work/life balance
- Supportive team to work with
Mō mātou- About Connetics
With our head office based in Christchurch and another depot in Cromwell and Tawa, we’re responsible for constructing and maintaining overhead and underground lines and equipment across these locations. Providing such a critical service is no easy task and we know that to be the best, our people need to be connected, safe, and involved.
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi- About the role
The Team Leader Security and Infrastructure is responsible for development and sustainment of Connetics’ Core Infrastructure platforms including connectivity, compute, and store (both on-premises and Cloud), telecommunications, email, unified messaging, cybersecurity, and identity and access management. This position is an integral member of the Technology & Digital Solutions Team and reports directly to the Technology & Digital Solutions Manager. This role also requires managing the infrastructure and Help Desk members.
Ngā pūkenga me ngā wheako-Skills /Experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a specialist in the Infrastructure and Security space
- Relevant degree/qualification/ Or industry related qualifications
- Experienced with server configuration and management, preferably Microsoft stack, in on-premises, hybrid and Cloud environments, backup, VM management, etc…
- Prior experience in a technical lead role
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Understanding of cybersecurity standards and controls
- Knowledge in Risk Management Frameworks such as ISO27001/27002, NIST, COBIT
- Experience with Endpoint Security and Email security
- People leadership experience
At Connetics we understand that when your work environment fits your values and lifestyle, it’s a better place to be. We offer flexibility and a range of employee benefits to ensure everything is in balance. We trust you to get the job done, and we respect the diversity and uniqueness of our people.
At Connetics, you'll also benefit from:
- Long-service leave
- Health and wellbeing perks, including free confidential counselling, annual flu vaccines, mole checks, biennial mini medicals
- Recognition programmes including in the moment recognition, and team and individual awards
- Career development opportunities such as seminars, training and leadership development
- Mentoring for professional and personal pursuits from mentors across the CCHL Group
- Social perks including super cheap rates at our Hanmer Holiday House, family fun events, breakfast events and Social Club gatherings
- Employee banking benefits via BNZ, ANZ and Westpac
Pre-Employment Tests | Medical & Ministry of Justice
Connetics require all successful applicants to complete a pre-employment Ministry of Justice check, a Pre-Employment medical test which includes a Drug and Alcohol test.
Applications close: 12 October 2022